Africa Business Integrity Awards is the initiative of the Global Advocacy for African Affairs. A prestigious recognition aimed at celebrating integrity and upholding confidence in the African business environment. Through this medium, the Initiative recognizes and honours top businesses and CEOs who demonstrate best practices in leadership character and high standards of organizational ethics that benefits their customers, employees, suppliers, shareholders, and communities and who by dint of hard work, business savvy and outstanding managerial skills are building business empires, strong brands and making Africa proud on the global stage.
The Awards which is in the third successive edition and organized under the partnership and support of renowned local and international bodies in Asia and Europe, embodies the mission of advancing trust in the marketplace, while laying a critical foundation for ethical environment where buyers and sellers can trust each other in the true spirit of Africa.
It rewards integrity and outstanding achievement especially in the private sector and further provides a powerful networking opportunity for African businesses to link with other business leaders across the world on the merit of integrity and achievement. The recognition is, a third party endorsement from an Institution of such repute and regarded as one of the highest seal of confidence, which is beneficial for corporate image.
African Business Integrity Awards is driven by the vision to:
- Create a community of trustworthy businesses
- Set standards for marketplace trust
- Encourage and support best practices
- Celebrate marketplace role models, and;
- Denounce substandard marketplace behaviour
Africa Business Integrity Awards is open to all for-profit African companies/businesses and non-indigenous companies doing businesses in Africa. Candidates for the Africa Business Integrity Awards are evaluated by an independent selection committee on each of the following criteria:
- High ethical standards of behaviour towards customers, suppliers, shareholders, employees, and communities in which they do business.
- A history and reputation of ethical practices in the marketplace, including acknowledgement by their peers.
- Marketing, advertising, communications, and sales practices which reflect a true presentation of what is being offered in the marketplace.
- Communicate to and train employees in carrying out ethical principles.
- Have been actively in business for at least four years.
- Show no evidence of failure to meet financial obligations.
Past Honourees (Awardees) have included Prof. Ruth Oniang’o, 2017 Noble Food Prize Winner and First African Woman Professor of Nutrition, Amb. Woinshet Tadesse, Former Ethiopian Permanent Rep.to the AU, H.E.Ms. Afra Rahid Al Basti, Member of the Federal National Council-UAE, Guaranty Trust Bank PLC, United Bank for Africa PLC, Urban Shelter Limited, Envoy Hotels Group, Nigeria Export Import (NEXIM) Bank, Dr. Chris Kirubi, Director at Centum Investment Company, Kenya among very notable others.
African Business Integrity Award holds on December 11, 2020 at the Sheraton Dubai Creek Hotels and Towers, Dubai-United Arab Emirate,
For further details, please contact +2348037478294 or +2348119740015 or email; firstname.lastname@example.org.
Strictly on invitation
We look forward to welcoming you.