You are invited to join other participants at different sessions of this thought provoking experience with multidimensional approach to contemporary leadership issues common among female professionals and women in male dominated roles, slated for March 21-25, 2023 at the Grand Palm Hotel, Gaborone, Botswana and organized by Global Advocacy for African Affairs, Africa’s leading development advocacy organization and other international partners.
While the achievements of most African women in International affairs, politics, global institutions and board room positions made it clear that significant strides have been made in terms of punching through the ‘brass ceiling,’ considerable work still lies ahead, especially with the need to form formidable partnership and build on existing collaborations among top brass, trailblazing women from the armed forces, government and industry technology, intelligence, civil service, civil societies, business and corporate sector with a blend of regional and global perspective coming together to share informed opinion and guidance whilst facilitating open debate and top-level networking with fellow industry colleagues and peers, a platform that enables women professional to springboard ahead, counts and be counted. This and more will be the focus of the 2023 edition of the forum.
Knowledge Development Objectives
At the end of the forum, participants will be able to:
- Critically assess what characterises a strong leader must possess and appraise what is meant by charismatic and visionary leadership;
- Employ tools to build high-priority skills, such as networking, influence, negotiation, collaborative leadership, and public speaking;
- Understand how these skills may be applied to strengthen participation and performance in multilateral conference and decision-making
- Promote collaboration between stakeholders and strategic partners;
- Support the implementation of SDG5 “To achieve Gender Equality and Empower all Women and Girls”;
- Deliver opportunities for women in government to build leadership skills and capacities and to act as multipliers at the national level;
- Step confidently into their own leadership potential and express themselves as well as adopt a competitive mind-set that leverages your strengths as a woman
- Understand and compare the global behaviours and peculiarities of different professions.
Female Personnel in the armed forces, Executives in the Public Service, Women in Civil Service, Departments and Agencies of Governments, Women in Development practices, Elected Female Legislators, Wives of Elected & Appointed Government Officials, Wives of Senior Military Officials, Leaders of Women Associations and Civil Society Organizations, Female Business Owners, bankers and leaders of corporate organizations etc.
Key Highlights shall include; Keynote Presentations, High Level Interactive Panel, Case Studies, Innovation Festival, Working Visits, Networking, Endorsements, Awards and VIP closing dinner. The forum comes with inspiring stories, lessons, and practical strategies for women in various leadership positions. Domestic and international speakers will share their lessons in promoting female leadership and equity across all professions. You will also hear stories from successful female leaders, and professionals on how they came to and maintained success in traditionally male dominated environments. Act now to enhance your journey to relevance and ensure greater female leadership representation in your organisation.
Early Bird (1500 U S Dollars) per delegate.
Late Registration (2000 U S Dollars) per delegate
This fee will cover participation fee, refreshment (lunch and tea/coffee breaks for the duration of the summit) study tours/working visits, all workshop materials, certificate of completion and a VIP/Networking dinner.
All payments should be made and confirmed using the following details prior to commencement of the forum.
All delegates are expected to make independent arrangement for accommodation; airport pick up and local transportation for this workshop. We are however available to assist delegates who may be unable to do so.
For further enquiries, please contact +26771753550, +2348119740015 or email firstname.lastname@example.org