We are very pleased to invite you and request that you nominate and sponsor participants from your Ministry/Agency/Organization to the Forum on Leadership, Governance and Development holding at the Nairobi Safari Club, Nairobi, Kenya, on November 27-30, 2022 where they will be expected to join other experts in sharing their experiences and best practices on how leadership and governance can truly serve, empower citizens and bring about inclusive development. The forum will be a follow up on thoughts around “evolving security and contemporary development challenges and the role of state actors” especially in developing nations, an ongoing debate at the global stage.
Good leadership and governance at all levels is critical to development and with the world experiencing a pervasive crisis of trust in public institutions, there is the urgency for public service and state actors to be more effective, participatory, accountable and show more commitment to every one of its citizens. The need to demonstrate enduring strengths in quality, motivation and strong visionary leadership to deal with chaotic events such as the impacts of development issues, current state of violent criminal activities especially in most African states and general economic crises directly attributable to leadership flaws has become a compelling necessity.
Knowledge Development Objectives
At the end of the forum, participants will be able to:
- Reassess their capability to engage citizens and the civic society in governance reform initiatives
- Critically assess what characterizes a strong leader must possess and appraise what is meant by charismatic and visionary leadership;
- Reassess their experience and exposure to bring about more transparency and accountability in leadership and governance
- Employ tools to build high-priority skills, such as networking, influence, negotiation and collaborative leadership
- Understand how these skills may be applied to strengthen participation and personal performance in multilateral conference and decision-making processes.
- Upscale their overall understanding of governance, the role of state actors and its related challenges
- Explore their potential to play an active part in the reform of national security and development priorities.
- Promote collaboration between stakeholders and strategic partners.
- Enhance understanding on the relationships between governance and leadership as well as the role of governance and leadership in promoting development.
- Reflect on Africa’s democracy and development and reassess national security strategies in Africa and other developing countries.
- Deliver opportunities for state actors to build leadership skills and capacities and to act as multipliers at the national level
Key Highlights shall include; Keynote Presentations, High Level Interactive Panel, Case Studies, Innovation Festival, Working Visits, Networking and a VIP closing dinner.
The forum will offer experts the opportunity to reassess the role of leadership and governance as critical stakeholders in the security and development of the society with such highpoints as the reoccurring cases of migration, the risk associated with it, the current state of violent criminal activities in most African states, including terrorism, arms banditry, kidnappings and other youth criminal activities; and the intra-national disunity causing serious breakdown of peace and social relations thereby impacting negatively on national development, the weak synergy between state authorities and traditional institutions and the need to constantly engage with a view to acquainting them with their statutory roles and responsibility to citizens development.
REGISTRATION FEE: $1,400 (One Thousand Four Hundred US Dollars) per delegate, This will cover accommodation for 4 nights at the venue of the event, participation fee, breakfast and lunch, all conference materials, well researched and branded presentations, workshop packs, one on one with our team of experts, certificate of completion.
Be assured of our highest esteem as we hope to hear from you soonest
For further inquiries, please reach the undersigned on +234 8037478294, +2348119740015 or e-mail email@example.com