Forum on African Women Leadership Development, is one of Africa’s most subscribed and attended women leadership development meetings, unusually spiced with thought provoking interactions, practical strategies for advancement to the next generation of female leadership and multidimensional approach to contemporary leadership situations especially for women who are faced with more evolving and critical development challenges. The Forum is slated for September 21-25, 2021 at the Grand Legacy Hotel, Kigali-Rwanda.
Expected at the Forum;
Female Executives in the Public Service, Women in Civil Service/Ministries, Departments and Agencies of Governments, Female Business Owners, Entrepreneurs, Women in Development practices, Elected Female Legislators, Wives of Elected & Appointed Government Officials, Wives of Senior Military Officials, Leaders of Women Associations and Civil Society Organizations, Emerging Women Leaders and Team Leads at this experiential and eventful meeting of a lifetime in Kigali, Rwanda
Knowledge Development Objectives
At the end of the forum, participants will be able to:
- Critically assess what characterises a strong leader must possess and appraise what is meant by charismatic and visionary leadership;
- Employ tools to build high-priority skills, such as networking, influence, negotiation, collaborative leadership, and public speaking;
- Understand how these skills may be applied to strengthen participation and personal performance in multilateral conference and decision-making processes.
- Promote collaboration between stakeholders and strategic partners;
- Support the implementation of SDG5 “To achieve Gender Equality and Empower all Women and Girls”;
- Deliver opportunities for women in government to build leadership skills and capacities and to act as multipliers at the national level;
- Emphasise the role of the 1995 Beijing Declaration and Platform for Action, celebrating the progress on women’s empowerment.
- Step confidently into their own leadership potential and express themselves as well as adopt a competitive mind-set that leverages your strengths as a woman
Key Highlights shall include; Keynote Presentations, High Level Interactive Panel, Case Studies, Innovation Festival, Working Visits, Networking and a VIP closing dinner. Note: The Summit will hold under very strict adherence with all covid-19 measures and protocols.
The percentage of women in Africa is more than half the population of the African continent, but the figures and data continue to indicate the low level of education, health and economic access thus making the African woman the most vulnerable in the world. The challenges ahead is therefore dynamic and requires a multidimensional approach that must be strategic and engaging which is what this forum offers. Delegates will learn how to stand out for opportunities and make their value more visible.
For further enquiries, please contact +2348037478294, +2348119740015 or email firstname.lastname@example.org