It is an usual experience spiced with thought provoking interactions, practical strategies for advancement to the next generation of female leadership and multidimensional approach to contemporary leadership situations especially for women who are faced with more evolving and critical development challenges. The Forum is slated for June 20-25, 2023 at the Hilton Istanbul Barkirkoy, Istanbul, Turkey. By this invitation, you are therefore requested to approve and sponsor female officers, women leaders and managers from your ministry/organization to join other expected participants including; Female Executives in the Public Service, Women in Civil Service/Ministries, Departments and Agencies of Governments, Female Business Owners and Entrepreneurs, Women in Development practices, Elected Female Legislators, Wives of Elected & Appointed Government Officials, Wives of Senior Military Officials, Leaders of Women Associations and Civil Society Organizations, Emerging Women Leaders and Team Leads at this unique meeting. Knowledge Development Objectives At the end of the forum, participants will be able to:
- Critically assess what characterises a strong leader must possess and appraise what is meant by charismatic and visionary leadership;
- Employ tools to build high-priority skills, such as networking, influence, negotiation, collaborative leadership, and public speaking;
- Understand how these skills may be applied to strengthen participation and personal performance in multilateral conference and decision-making processes.
- Promote collaboration between stakeholders and strategic partners;
- Support the implementation of SDG5 “To achieve Gender Equality and Empower all Women and Girls”;
- Deliver opportunities for women in government to build leadership skills and capacities and to act as multipliers at the national level;
- Emphasise the role of the 1995 Beijing Declaration and Platform for Action, celebrating the progress on women’s empowerment.
- Step confidently into their own leadership potential and express themselves as well as adopt a competitive mind-set that leverages your strengths as a woman